Ko-Fi Page

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Everyone, I want to extend once again a HUGE thank you to those of you who were willing and able to help out with my sudden computer failure earlier this week-whether by posting, donating, or general moral support! ***Between the donations through the widget on my blog and print orders outside of that, we have reached the goal amount today!*** I am *extremely* grateful to know so many lovely, kind people both in person and through this crazy thing called the internet. And I know how tough things are out there, that many of us are barely squeaking by these days, so your generosity is all the more significant to me. If I get the chance, I'm going to give every one of you a big ol' bear hug. I mean it. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment:

David said...

I'm so glad you were able to reach your goal amount. We sorta depend on those computers.